We can achieve this through traditional Chinese medicine cupping. Cupping therapy is a traditional Chinese medical technique with a long history and is widely spread. There are eight acupoints for cupping in traditional Chinese medicine. Cupping is often applied to these acupoints, which is of great significance to health care and healing of diseases. Photon mattress
1. Circulatory system diseases: rheumatic heart disease, angina pectoris, myocarditis, intracardiac and epicarditis, tachycardia, bradycardia, arrhythmia, vascular obstructive vasculitis, pulselessness, hypertension;
2. Digestive system diseases: gastritis, stomach cramps, enteritis, dysentery, acute biliary diseases;
3. Mental nervous system diseases: epilepsy, hysteria, insomnia, vascular headache, polyneuritis, sequelae of cerebrovascular disease and surgical pain, diaphragm spasm, shock;
4. Others: hyperthyroidism, asthma, malaria.
Second, the role
Diseases that can be treated with cupping: colds, chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, diaphragm spasm, neuropathic vomiting, chronic gastritis, neurasthenia, neurasthenia, migraine, facial nerve, trigeminal neuralgia, impotence, cervical spondylosis, frozen shoulder, Acute lumbar injury, sciatica, stiff neck, tennis elbow, gynecological diseases, menopausal syndrome, acute tonsillitis, toothache, neurodermatitis, childhood dyspepsia, pediatric diarrhea, enuresis, etc.
Three, cupping method
(1) The method of keeping the can: That is, the vacuum can is left on the skin for about 10 minutes, for children about 3 minutes, and those with delicate skin are limited according to the tolerance of the human body. Pick up the cup when the skin at the cupping site is congested or congested. If the cup is large and has a strong suction force, the retention time can be appropriately shortened. Cupping time can be longer for patients with severe disease, deep and painful lesions, shorter time for cupping for mild or shallow lesions and sexual diseases; cupping time can be longer in winter and shorter in summer. This is a commonly used method and can be used for general diseases.
(2) The canning method: also known as pushing cans and rowing cans. That is, cupping money, first apply a layer of petroleum jelly or other lubricant on the skin of the pulled part or the mouth of the can, pull the can, and then push and pull the vacuum can back and forth along the meridian or the line that needs to be pulled, until the skin of the pulled part is ruddy and congested Even when the blood is congested, the can is lifted off. This method can play the dual role of cupping and scraping. It is suitable for areas with large areas, smooth skin and rich muscles, such as the back, waist and hips, and thighs.
(3) Flash tank method: After pulling the vacuum tank, immediately lift it off, and then repeatedly suck and pull it down until it reaches the skin. This method is generally used for areas that are not very flat and easy to drop, as well as areas on the face that are not suitable for ecchymosis.
Four, common acupuncture points
Method of selecting acupuncture points: When positioning this acupuncture point, let the patient adopt a sitting posture. The Baihui acupoint is located on the head of the human body and the top of the head. (Or point upward from the middle of the brows to the midpoint of the posterior hairline.)
Indications of diseases: Indications of diseases at this point are: headache, top-heavy, hemorrhoids, high blood pressure, low blood pressure, hangover, dizziness, insomnia, anxiety, etc. This acupoint is one of the important acupoints in the governor channel meridian of the human body. It is a acupoint for the treatment of various diseases and is of high value in medical research.
Method of selecting acupuncture points: When selecting acupuncture points, sit and lower your head. The Dazhui point is located at the lower end of the neck and the depression under the spinous process of the seventh cervical vertebra. If the protruding bone is not obvious, let the patient move the neck, and the fixed condyle is the thoracic vertebra, approximately flush with the shoulder.
Indications of diseases: Indications of diseases at Dazhui point are: infants with weak constitution, asthma, neck soreness, shoulder soreness, arm pain, arms, etc.
When determining this point, the patient should make the patient’s side wrist to the palm, half making a fist naturally, the Hegu point is located on the back of the hand, at the midpoint of the second metacarpal bone, on the thumb side. (Or on the back of the hand, between the two metacarpal bones, the midpoint of the second metacarpal bone), and then introduce a simple method: when the thumb and index finger are stretched at a 45 degree angle, this point is located at the intersection of the extended angle of the bone.
Anatomical location: between the two metacarpal bones, in the interosseous dorsal muscles, there is the transverse head of the adductor pollicis in the deep layer; there is a dorsal hand vein network, which is the beginning of the cephalic vein, and the proximal side of the acupoint is where the radial artery passes from the back of the hand to the palm The dorsal palmar nerve with the superficial branch of the radial nerve, and the palmar proper nerve with the median nerve in the deep.
Point selection: When determining this point, the patient should make the patient’s side wrist to palm, half making a fist naturally. The Hegu point is located on the back of the human body, at the midpoint of the second metacarpal bone, on the thumb side. (Or on the back of the hand, between the two metacarpal bones, the midpoint of the second metacarpal bone), and then introduce a simple method: when the thumb and index finger are stretched at a 45 degree angle, this point is located at the intersection of the extended angle of the bone. (Please refer to the related icon of this hand acupoint map for details)
Simple acupuncture method: close the thumb and index finger, take the acupuncture point at the muscle or open the thumb and index finger, place the horizontal line of the thumb joint of the other hand on the tiger’s mouth, and select the acupuncture point under the thumb
Tooth pain, gum pain, pimples, warts, trigeminal neuralgia, eye fatigue, sore throat, tinnitus, facial nerve, crooked mouth and eyes, hiccups, headache, red eyes and swelling pain, nose bleeding, closed teeth, crooked mouth and eyes , Deafness, suffocation, sore throat, fever without sweating, hyperhidrosis, abdominal pain, constipation, amenorrhea, delayed labor. This acupoint is one of the important acupoints on the Yangming Large Intestine Meridian of the human body. From this point, it can be seen that the therapeutic effect of this acupoint is extraordinary.
Standard positioning, supine position. In the middle of the abdomen, the umbilicus.
How to take: Lie on your back and take acupuncture points in the umbilical fossa.
Acupoint anatomy: skin, connective tissue, and parietal peritoneum are under the acupoints. The superficial layer mainly contains the anterior cutaneous branch of the tenth thoracic nerve and the periumbilical vein network of the abdominal wall. There are branches of the eleventh anterior branch of the thoracic nerve in the deep layer.
Function: warming the sun to save adversity, relieving water and solidifying
Indications: Diarrhea, abdominal pain around the umbilical cord, prolapse of the anus, five leaching, women's blood cold and not fetal, apoplexy, corpse, reflex, rheumatism, edema and swelling, enteritis, dysentery, postpartum urinary retention.
Acupoint selection method: Zusanli acupoint is located at the four transverse fingers under the eyes of the outer knee and the edge of the tibia. When looking for acupuncture points, use the right hand for the left leg and the left hand for the right leg to move the second joint of the index finger along the tibia until the protruding beveled bone blocks the acupuncture point.
Another easy way to find: touch the outside of the calf from bottom to top, under the kneecap of the left knee, you can feel the bump (lateral tibial condyle). From this, further outward, at a point diagonally below, there is another bump (the head of the fibula). The two protruding bones are connected by a line, and a regular triangle is made downward with this line as the base. And the vertex of this equilateral triangle is exactly this cave.
Indications for diseases: Indications for this point are: digestive organ diseases, headache, toothache, neuralgia, nasal diseases, heart disease, respiratory organ diseases, gastroptosis, loss of appetite, diarrhea, fullness of abdomen, vomiting and other gastrointestinal and abdomen The main point of discomfort. In addition, it is also effective for menopausal disorders, waist and leg fatigue, and rough skin. This point is one of the important acupuncture points for the human body. The treatment of this point in this site includes: treatment of neurasthenia, treatment of depression, treatment of athlete's foot, treatment of chronic gastritis, stomach pain, etc.
Method of selecting acupoints: When selecting acupuncture points, the patient is sitting or lying on his back. This point is located on the inner side of the lower leg of the human body, three fingers wide on the upper edge of the medial malleolus, and in the depression of the tibial edge just above the tip of the ankle.
Indications: The symptoms of this point are: physiological pain, swelling of the soles of the feet, obesity and thinness (weight gain and weight loss), physiological disorders, cold hands and feet, cold syndrome, menopausal disorders, and various gynecological diseases. In addition, it is also effective for stomach acid and loss of appetite. This acupoint is one of the important acupoints on the spleen meridian of the Taiyin meridian of the human body. The acupoint therapy on this acupoint in this site includes: treatment of infertility, treatment of menstrual pain, treatment of pregnancy resistance, etc.