The ancients talked about cultivating jade, a word for cultivating jade, which not only indicates that jade is a living substance, but also contains a lot of knowledge. In summary, there are roughly the following points: Liaoning Photon Mattress
1. Prevent collision with hard objects. Although the hardness of jade is high, it is easy to crack after being impacted. Sometimes, although the cracks are not visible with the naked eye, in fact, the molecular structure in the surface of jade has been destroyed and there are dark cracks, which greatly damages its completeness and economic value.
2. Prevent dust as much as possible. If the daily jade is dusty, it should be cleaned with a soft brush; if there is dirt or oil stains attached to the jade surface, it should be washed with mild soap and water, and then rinsed with clean water. Never use chemical degreasing agent liquid. If the dust has not been obtained for a long time.
Since jade is very carved, you can ask professional factories and companies that produce jade to use special ultrasonic cleaning and stop cleaning for maintenance.
3. Keep the pendant when not in use. Put it in a decorative bag or box to avoid scratches or damage. If it is a high-end jade decoration, do not place it on the cabinet surface to avoid accumulation of dust and dirt, which will affect the brightness.
4. Try to prevent contact with perfume, chemical liquid, soap and human sweat. As we all know, sweat contains salt, volatile fatty acids and urea. If jade is exposed to too much sweat, it will be corroded if it is not wiped clean immediately after wearing it, which will damage the outer layer and affect its original vividness. Especially the glass jade and mutton white jade are more resistant to sweat and grease. Many people think that the more jadeite touches the human body, the better it will be with sweat and other warmth. In fact, this is a big misunderstanding. Jade is different from ancient jade. Ancient jade needs the assistance of human body temperature in the process of rebirth. However, the glass-ground jade is already crystal clear and transparent, and there is no need to resort to any means, nor can there be any way to make it more translucent. If mutton white jade is exposed to too much sweat, it will easily turn into pale yellow, pure white as fat.
5. Prevent long-term direct sunlight. The jadeware must be protected from sunlight. As jade shrinks due to heat, the molecular volume increases, which will affect the quality of the jade. In particular, hibiscus jade, crystal, agate, etc. will burst when exposed to high heat, so avoid getting close to the heat source.
6. Wear pendants should be wiped with a clean, soft white cloth, not dyed cloth or hard fiber cloth. Jade ornaments set with diamonds, red sapphires, emeralds and other gems should only be wiped with a clean white cloth to wipe off grease, dust, impurities, moisture or sweat, which will help maintain the original quality.
7. The jade article must adhere to a suitable humidity. The quality of jade depends on the humidity to maintain, especially the water gall agate, crystal type jade. During the formation period of water gall agate, there is natural water in it. If the surrounding environment does not maintain the humidity and is very dry, the natural water inside will easily evaporate, thus losing its treasured artistic and economic value.